2-3 levels hydraulic puzzle car parking system
There are 2 levels of upper and down spaces. The car can go into and out of the down level spaces directly by lifting and sliding movement. When the space in the ground level is spared, the space in the upper level will fall to ground. Then the car will go out and in freely.
2-3 levels puzzle car parking system is auto mechanical vertical- horizontal parking system, hydraulic drive, Simple and scientific structure; multi-safety protection devices; steady operation and low noise; PLC controller, Safe, convenient and fast parking, simple operation: standard structure design for easy installation and movable demands.
Usually on ground or basement parking solutions.
- OEM service, it can be built according to the customer requirements and dimensions.
- Complete safety protection functions
- Simple and practical structure and appearance
- Safe and fast operation
- The front pillar can be removed for a convenience of going in and out.
- PLC automated control design for easy maintenance and malfunctions removal easily
- Low cost, easy maintenance
- Simple demand of earthwork, Wide applicability, can be arranged and combined according to variety landform and extensity suitable for construction and reconstruction of up ground and underground garage
- Steel structure
- Car Pallet
- Lifting system
- Sliding system
- Hydraulic system
- PLC control system
- Safe-guard system
|Drive Mode||Hydraulic drive|
|Levels of system||3|
|Size of car|
|Operation Mode||Auto IC card/ Manual button|
|Lifting motor power||4KW|
|Sliding motor power||0.2KW|
|Control Method||Touch screen / Push button or IC card|
|Parking way||Forward in, Back out|
|Electricity||3 phases 5 wires, 380V, 50HZ|
|Safety devices||Over-length, over-width, over height detection; car space with car or without car detection; wrong entrance detection,|
|Malfunction indication||Computer malfunction diagnosis, human-computer communication information display|
|Hot spray galvanized treatment and high-grade anti-corrosion painting|
|Controller||PLC, with control monitoring, IC card, manual and operative panel;|
|Way of parking in and|
|Forwarding in and forwarding out;|