|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Case Package.|
|Delivery Time:||7 workdays after received the payment.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||10000 sets per month.|
|Housing Material:||ABS||Color Options:||Green. Red|
|Detect Range:||0.1-1.5m||Detect Output:||2S|
|Communication Mode:||RS485 Bus||Height Range:||1-3.5 M (adjustable)|
As a basic but vitally important component of the Parking Guidance System, Ultrasonic Sensor adopts
ultrasonic detection technology (with a sender and a receiver) to monitor presence of vehicles over
parking slots and provides real-time, dynamic availability information of parking spaces.
Ultrasonic Detector Features
Advanced ultrasonic detect mode
The advanced way of detection is used. the misforecast question caused by the outside disturbance or the environment changing is hard to be happened like the other detection way of infrared way or microwave ;
With Highly Anti-disturbance capability to avoid wrong judgment.
Easy to install and maintain.
The adjustable height range is 1.0m to 3.5m.
The height brightness diode indicator light indication detective status;
1S or 5S of sign output delay can be choosing through the outer switch.
Ultrasonic Detector Technical data
parking guidance is designed to provide drivers with a realtime indication of available parking spaces. Drivers no longer need to drive in circles "hunting" for available parking lots. Multiple display boards at strategic locations ensure that drivers are directed to the nearest available space quickly and efficiently.
What profit our parking guidance system can offer for you?
1. Improve traffic flow with drivers guided immediately to parking space, save time and reduce fuel consumption;
2. Optimize human resources in terms of more efficient staffing of parking personnel based on more accurate forecasting of parking facility utilization;
3. Improve comprehensive management of the whole carpark and build up a good brand image of property management;
4. Reduce human resource cost of the property management;
5. Easily realize parking reservation service;
6. Accurate statistic analysis of daily, monthly and annual parking data.