7 levels hydraulic puzzle car parking system
This system is designed with 7 layers and multi-columns layout. Each layer is designed with a spare space as an exchanging space. All spaces can be auto-lifting freely except the spaces in the first layer and all the spaces can be auto-transverse moving except the spaces in the top layer. When a space needs to park or release a car, all spaces under the space will make a one space transverse moving to the empty space and forms a lifting channel under this space. In this case, the space will go up and down freely. When it reaches the ground, the car will go out and in freely.
- OEM service, it can be built according to the customer requirements and dimensions.
- Complete safety protection functions
- Simple and practical structure and appearance
- Safe and fast operation
- Low area coverage and high usage rate of space.
- The layers and columns will be added to raise the number of cars according to the customer's requirements.
- It may be designed with full-closed style to adjust the surrounding environment.
- It operates steadily without noise and with fast operating speed and short parking and releasing time.
- Multi-channels safety protection and series of safety protection devices for anti-dropping, anti-crashing and anti-overloading
- Steel structure
- Car Pallet
- Lifting system
- Sliding system
- Hydraulic system
- PLC control system
- Safe-guard system
|Levels of system
|Size of car
||Auto IC card/ Manual button
|Lifting motor power
|Sliding motor power
||Touch screen / Push button or IC card
||3 phases 5 wires, 380V, 50HZ
||Over-length, over-width, over height detection; car space with car or without car detection; wrong entrance detection
Cylinder stroke protection, and anti-fall frame
||Sound, light, electricity
||Computer malfunction diagnosis, human-computer communication information display, liquid crystal display
|Hot spray galvanized treatment and high-grade anti-corrosion painting
||PLC, with control monitoring, IC card, manual and operative panel;
|Way of parking in and
|Forwarding in and forwarding out;