Two Post Parking Lift 2300kg
Two Post parking lift are hydraulic unit driven lift which has Two mounting posts. Platform design has been made in compact way to stack the vehicle with the minimum space. This parking system is designed of two spaces of up and down as one unit. The bottom car can go in and out directly. When the upper space needs to park a car, the car in the bottom should be driven out.It is the most economical solutions to stack vehicle in vertical position. And easy to operate with low noise production.
1. First safety control with protective devices
1) Anti-dropping device: to prevent the vehicle loading pallet from undesired disconnection.
2) Limited switch device to protect the equipment running.
3) Photoelectric switch (device for checking the entrance of people and vehicles) to prevent the people from accidentally entering into the equipment under operation.
4) Emergency switch: the emergency switch button is used to cut power off when there is anything abnormal during the equipment process.
2. Oil cylinder
Used cylinder reversal, have many advantages, not distortion, dustproof. Adopt Italy Aston Seal ring.
3. Adjusting lifting height, the maximum lifting height can be 1800mm for small SUV.
4. Lifting capacity can be 2300kgs;
5. Hydraulic drive, chain balancing device to ensure the balance both ends of rise and fall;
6. Low noise, smooth operation, save energy, low carbon and environmental protection;
7. Vehicle loading pallet fully enclosed design, to avoid oil leakage, rain and snow polluting the lower vehicles;
8. Structure all adopts layer cutting, attractive appearance, easy installation, less malfunctions, easy maintenance.
9. Plastic spraying high quality coating, high anti-corrosion ability, long life. Electrical and driving parts with waterproof characteristics;
10. Simple structure, easy installation, minimal requirements for civil engineering;
11. Certifications: CE
|Name||2 post parking lift|
|Weight of parking car||2300kg|
|Size of vehicle loading pallet||3948*2100mm|
|Mode of operate||Button|
|Mode of control||Manual|
|Mode of drive||Hydraulic driving, chain balance|
|Electrics motor||220v single phase 50HZ|
|20' container||11 sets|
|40' container||22 sets|